Sunday 2 March 2014

My Favourite Quotes

Hello Guys!

This is a gathering of my favourite quotes, there really isn't much to say because the quotes can speak for themselves, so enjoy!

  1. "Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?" --- Vaas, Far Cry 3

  2. "This is Sparta!" --- King Leonidas, 300

  3. "You can act like a man!" --- The Godfather

  4. "I'll be back." --- Arnold Schwarzenneger

  5. "War does not determine who is right - only who is left." ---Bertrand Russel 

  6. "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee" --- Skyrim

  7. "May the odds be ever in your favour." --- The Hunger Games    

  8. "EA Sports! It's in the game!" --- EA Sports Games

  9. "Wild CATERPIE appeared!" --- Pokemon Red

10. "War has changed." --- Metal Gear Solid 4

11. "Waka waka waka" --- Pacman

12. "Fus Ro Dah!" --- Skyrim

13. "Would you kindly?" --- Bioshock

14. "It's over 9000!" --- Dragon Ball

15. "Oro?" --- Himura Kenshin

This is pretty much it for now :P I will update when more quotes come to mind, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment